Tomball Regional Medical Center
- Tomball, Texas Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical Surgical Unit 4 Tower Shift: 7a-7p (rotating weekends)
Since 1976, Tomball Regional Medical Center
(TRMC) has provided quality healthcare to the communities we serve including emergency care, labor and delivery, a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), general surgery, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, acute inpatient rehabilitation, sports medicine, physical therapy, orthopedics, outpatient testing, wound care and many others. Our 150-acre campus and 350 bed hospital also features designated specialty centers: the Heart Center, the Tomball Regional Medical Center Wound and Hyperbaric Center, and Texas Sports Medicine Center. Tomball Regional Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical Unit
- The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing individualized, age specific, goal directed care.
- The RN assesses the needs of the patient/client in order to develop a plan of care and then implements and evaluates the plan.
- The RN bases the plan of care on current nursing knowledge/skills and institutional methodology.
- The RN accepts assignments that are commensurate with his/her experience, knowledge and ability.
- The RN delegates tasks to the licensed and unlicensed personnel according to the Texas Nurse Practice Act and hospital policy.
- The Registered Nurse serves the following age groups and/or populations on a regular basis: Telemetry, Surgical, Medical, Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric.
- ADN required, BSN preferred.
- Previous clinical nursing experience.
- Current licensure with Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
- Current BLS/ACLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
- EKG Ryhtm Recognition preferred.
- CMSRM or RN-BC preferred.
- NIH preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom