Tomball Regional Medical Center
- Tomball, Texas Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical Surgical Unit 4 Tower Shift: 7a-7p (rotating weekends)
Since 1976, Tomball Regional Medical Center
(TRMC) has provided quality healthcare to the communities we serve including emergency care, labor and delivery, a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), general surgery, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, acute inpatient rehabilitation, sports medicine, physical therapy, orthopedics, outpatient testing, wound care and many others. Our 150-acre campus and 350 bed hospital also features designated specialty centers: the Heart Center, the Tomball Regional Medical Center Wound and Hyperbaric Center, and Texas Sports Medicine Center. Tomball Regional Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical Unit
- The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing individualized, age specific, goal directed care.
- The RN assesses the needs of the patient/client in order to develop a plan of care and then implements and evaluates the plan.
- The RN bases the plan of care on current nursing knowledge/skills and institutional methodology.
- The RN accepts assignments that are commensurate with his/her experience, knowledge and ability.
- The RN delegates tasks to the licensed and unlicensed personnel according to the Texas Nurse Practice Act and hospital policy.
- The Registered Nurse serves the following age groups and/or populations on a regular basis: Telemetry, Surgical, Medical, Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric.
- ADN required, BSN preferred.
- Previous clinical nursing experience.
- Current licensure with Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
- Current BLS/ACLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
- EKG Ryhtm Recognition preferred.
- CMSRM or RN-BC preferred.
- NIH preferred.