Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Telemetry, Full-Time, Nights
Northwest Medical Center
Margate, FL Facility Description:
Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We are dedicated to the highest quality patient care and we are looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 228-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care.
Our facility features a state of the art Cardiovascular Tower, an expanded Emergency Room and newly added Level III NICU to provide comprehensive services to the community we serve and increased professional growth opportunity for our employees.
Northwest Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Job Description:
Reporting to the Director of the Medical Telemetry unit, you will be facilitating exceptional care for the patients we serve in our 50-Bed Medical Surgical unit. Some notable information about the unit :
- Skill mix: Charge Nurse, Registered Nurse, Patient Care Assistant, Unit Assistant, Licensed Practical Nurses and Nursing students
- Patient Ratio: RN 1:6 PCT: 1:15
- Medical Surgical hosts a variety of patient acuities/diagnosis including: CHF, pneumonia, Chest pain, and oncology.
- Schedules: 12-hour shifts (0700-1930, 1900-0730); Full time is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend. Self-scheduling is available.
- Dress code : Professional Scrubs (individual provides their own) : Royal blue
- Lifting equipment: Portable
- Major equipment used: WOWS, BP Vitals Now, Cardiac Monitor
- Unique equipment: IPhone, Vitals now, electronic patient boards, badge for monitor
compliance hand hygiene for safety staff and patients.Qualifications: Requirements:
- Associates in Science in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- Current Florida RN License required
- Current certification as a BLS/CPR provider through the American Heart Association required
- Current certification as a ACLS provider through the American Heart Association required
- Current experience of Medical Telemetry Acute Hospital preferred