TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN Registered Nurse (RN) - Neonatal ICU - FT Nights
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The 60-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
is located on the 7 th and 8 th Floor of the Women's & Children's Hospital. The unit is open 24-hours a day, seven days per week. The unit is comprised of 24 intensive care beds, which include 2 isolation beds, and 36 intermediate care beds which include one isolation bed.
Most common diagnoses:
Centennial Medical Center
- Mild to severe respiratory distress
- Temperature instability
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Neonatal ICU
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or other acceptable Board of Nursing
- Current BLS certification (Other certifications as required per Provision of Care for area of employment).
- NRP Certification within 90 days of hire
- STABLE certification within 6 months upon hire.
ARMY MOS - 66W or 66N
Air Force AFSC - 46NX
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom