Clear Lake Regional Medical Center - Webster, TX Registered Nurse (RN) - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients in the NICU and Newborn Nursery.
- Participates in the development and implementation of policies and procedures or the NICU that guide and support the provision of services
- Responsible for meeting the standards of Practice for a Level II and Level III NICU and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve the quality of patient care.
- Performs neonatal assessment of Level II/III NICU patients and Newborn Nursery patients.
- Performs nursing care of Level II/III NICU patients and Newborn Nursery patients.
- Performs gestational age assessments.
- Demonstrates appropriate usage and understanding of equipment used in the department.
- Participates in mandatory unit education activities
- Participates in the discharge process to include parent teaching
- Minimum of one (1) year current Level III NICU experience required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Current TX Licensure as an RN.
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
- NRP certification within 90 days of hire.
- STABLE within 90 days of hire.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom