TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus - 1 yr exp req - HCA employees not eligible Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro ICU - FT Nights
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!TriStar Centennial Neuro ICU:
- Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center by Joint Commission
- Unit pays for CCRN certification
- Self Scheduling for RN staff
- Multidisciplinary Care Planning
- 24/7 support from Neurologists, Neurointensivists, Neurocritical Care Specialists, Neuroimaging Experts, Orthopedic Spinal Surgeons, Pain Management Specialists, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Specialists and Physical Therapists among others. The scope of the Neuro ICU is to provide immediate, post-operative care for patients with some of the following conditions:
- Acute intracerebral (brain) hemorrhages
- Brain and pituitary tumors
- Spinal surgery patients
- Ischemic and hemorrhage stroke
- Motor neuron disease
- Hydrocephalus and shunting procedures Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes hospital customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Registered Nurse from accredited school of nursing
- Current Licensure with Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- CCRN or CNRN preferred
- One year of clinical nursing experience preferred
ARMY MOS - 66W or 66N
Air Force AFSC - 46NX