Skyline Medical Center - Nashville, TN Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in Neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency series. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
Our Neuro Intensive Care Unit has 16 beds. The unit includes leading edge medical technology, such as automated monitors and more efficient nurse call systems. Skyline is a certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, designated Level II Trauma Center, and treats some of the most complex stroke and traumatic brain injury patients utilizing automated devices that continuously monitor patient's neuromuscular activity and sedation levels and focus on patient safety and recovery.
Come join a family that cares for your family come be a part of an awesome team! Do not take it from us but hear it from our patients Above all Else Skyline Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro Intensive Care Unit (NICU) PRN 8 - 10 shifts a month 7p-7a Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values.
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilized Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
What we offer:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse license in Tennessee or appropriate compact state
- Previous critical care experience preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years or nursing experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!