Clear Lake Regional Medical Center - Webster, TX
An HCA Affiliated Hospital Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro/Trauma Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
Some of the services provided at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Cancer care
- Diabetes management
- Level III emergency department
- ACR-accredited imaging center
- One-on-one therapy
- Neuroscience and neurology
- Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery
- Wound treatment center
- Women's and Children's Center
, a Top Performer on Joint Commission Key Qualities , opened its doors in 1972. Today, we have approximately 2,000 staff members and 900 physicians in multiple specialties - more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro/Trauma Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
The 6-bed, Neuro Trauma ICU is a 24-hour provider of critical care services to adult and geriatric patient populations. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for the ICU and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve the quality of patient care.
- Responds to Code Blue situations and implements life-saving measures per ACLS protocol.
- Interprets ECG rhythm strips and evaluates 12-lead ECG's.
- Monitors and titrates IV vasoactive, antiarrhythmic and other special drugs.
- Assists with insertion of invasive lines.
- Monitors invasive pressures.
- Draws blood from arterial, CVP and other invasive lines.
- Assesses critically ill patients on an ongoing manner, per P&P.
- Accompanies and monitors patients going to other department for tests/procedures.
- May accompany patients in transport during inter-facility transfers.
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the unit as needed.
We offer a generous compensation package including:
- B.S. Nursing preferred.
- Prior ICU experience
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
- ACLS certification within six months of hire.
- CCRN certification within two years of hire preferred.
- NIHSS certification within 6 months of hire, unless currently certified then needs to be maintained annually.
- 8 hours of acute stroke education annually.
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts,
along with other voluntary benefit options and programs. Come make a difference - Apply Online Now!
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom