TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN Registered Nurse (RN) - Ortho/Neuro Spine - FT Days - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success! TriStar Centennial's Ortho/Neuro Program
- Thomson Top 100 Hospital Nationally
- 29 bed Ortho/Total Joint Unit - Newly renovated in 2012
- 33 bed Ortho/Neuro Spine Unit - Newly renovated in 2012
- 8 bed Neuro Intensive Care Unit - Newly renovated in 2012
- Fast paced and progressive unit with learning and growth opportunity!
- One of the largest and fastest growing orthopedic programs in the region!
- Large open rooms with the ample work space and tech assistance!
- Nationally known surgeons with training from Harvard, Duke and Johns Hopkins
- Certified Spine Surgery Program by the Joint Commission
- Total Joint Replacement Specialty Center designation by the United Health Premium
- Stroke Accreditation from the Joint Commission as a Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients served.
- Demonstrates the facility's Standards of Performance, ICARE values and Patient Promise
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- State RN license in good standing
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- BSN preferred
- Previous surgical post op experience preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom