Registered Nurse RN III NICU
Full time Day 7A-7P .9
Palms West, Loxahatchee, FL.
- 24/7 Level II Neonatology coverage
- 10 private, state-of-the-art hospital rooms offering the latest in neonatal technology
- A Family Centered Care environment providing these newborns and their parents with the loving support they need and deserve.
- NicView Video Streaming that enables families to watch their newborn anytime, anywhere, on any device with internet access
- Social Worker dedicated to NICU babies and their families
- Offering Prolacta, a human milk fortifier for premature infants
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
Minimum of 1 year of NICU level II experience required
Current State of Florida Registered Nurse License
Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support card (BLS).
Current American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification
Current American Heart Association Advance Life Support (ACLS) certification or obtain within 90 days of hire
Current Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP)
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom