Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Full Time Nights
Northwest Medical Center
Margate, FL Facility Description:
Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We are dedicated to the highest quality patient care and we are looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 228-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care.
Our facility features a state of the art Cardiovascular Tower, an expanded Emergency Room and newly added Level III NICU to provide comprehensive services to the community we serve and increased professional growth opportunity for our employees.
Northwest Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Job Description:
Reporting the Director the Women Services, you will be facilitating exceptional care for the patients we serve in our 17-Bed NICU level III unit. Some notable information about the unit :
- Skill mix: Registered Nurse
- NICU hosts a variety of patient acuities/diagnosis including: Variety
- Schedules: 12-hour shifts (0700-1930, 1900-0730) ; Full time is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend. Self-scheduling is available.
- Dress code: Professional Scrubs (individual provides their own). Pewter with baby steps logo
- Major equipment used: Vents, Oscillator, feeding pumps, jet, incubator
- New equipment: Giraffe
"Our new level III NICU in addition to the newly modernized maternity floor is fully equipped to address the growing demand of specialized healthcare for infants and families," said Erica Gulrich, CEO , Northwest Medical Center. "With the most advanced technology, connectivity and highly personalized service that's warranted during critical and sensitive conditions, it is our goal to ensure maximum comfort and convenience for patients and caregivers," she added.Qualifications: Requirements:
- Associates in Science in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- Current Florida RN License required
- Current certification as a BLS/CPR provider through the American Heart Association required
- Current certification as NRP
- Completion of STABLE within 180 days of hire
- Current experience of NICU Level III experience in acute hospital setting