Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe, TX Registered Nurse (RN) - Observation Unit Conroe Regional Medical Center
is being recognized as a comprehensive regional tertiary referral center after expanding to 360 beds, a staff of 1,200 with over 250 physicians on staff. Both the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and the Emergency Department are Level III services - providing higher levels of care that are not readily available in many regions between Dallas and Houston. The recently opened and expanded Intensive Care and Cardiac Care Units provide state-of-the-art technology and monitoring for as many as 36 patients at a time. The objective of Conroe Regional Medical Center remains the same - to serve the people in the community who come to us for their healthcare needs. The focus continues to expand as we offer the entire region a convenient, quality location filled with educated, professional staff who can provide expert care using technologically advanced techniques and equipment right in their own backyard.Conroe Regional Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Observation Unit. Responsibilities:
- The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse.
- Cares for all patients of all ages.
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Conroe Regional Medical Center.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure with the TX Board of Nursing.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion.
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within 1 year of hire or promotion
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) required within eighteen (18) months of hire or promotion.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom