GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The staff nurse serves as the leader of the Nursing Care team who is ultimately responsible and accountable to the patient for the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient focused, outcome oriented care. Will develop competencies for functioning safely in all areas of Medical/Surgical services. Nursing plan of care will include all age groups with the exception of infants.Qualifications: EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES:
- Graduate of a Nursing Program from an accredited school
- Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Louisiana
- CPR for Healthcare Providers to be completed within 30 days of hire
- ACLS to be completed within 30 days of hire
- Behavior demonstrates understanding and adherence to Rapides Regional Medical Center's values which are:
- Works with an attitude of SERVICE
- Promotes TEAMWORK within the department and the organization
- Exhibits ACCOUNTABILITY and responsibility in the performance of the job
- Exhibits RESPECT to self and others
- Demonstrates an attitude of SAFETY in all tasks, job duties and responsibilities
- Performance Improvement/CQI Principles are consistently demonstrated in the performance of assigned duties.
- Attendance records reflect a punctual, dependable and responsible employee.
- Demonstrates adherence to the principles of safety and infection control.
When it comes to patient care, we strive to be the healthcare provider of choice. When it comes to employee care, our goal is to be the employer of choice. Benefits for Full Time Employees include:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- And more!