Registered Nurse - RN Operating Room - OR - Surgical Services - Surgery
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!
The Operating Room RN
provides nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Assesses, plans and evaluates the nursing care needs of the patient before, during and after a surgical procedure.
- Provides nursing care to the patient undergoing surgical procedures.
- Administers prescribed medications, applies dressings, monitors vital signs.
- Assists physician during procedures.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required 30 days after hire.
- Current CPR.
- Minimum of one year of previous OR experience.