Houston Northwest Medical Center - Houston, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room
Since 1973, Houston Northwest Medical Center
has been providing comprehensive healthcare to the North Houston communities. The hospital is known for its maternity and women's services, including a Level II Neonatal ICU, and for its cardiac care as well as bariatric and diabetes programs. In addition to its hospital emergency room, Houston Northwest Medical Center operates two urgent care centersHouston Northwest Medical Center
is currently accepting applications for Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room.Responsibilities:
- The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing individualized, age specific, goal directed care.
- The RN assesses the needs of the patient/client in order to develop a plan of care and then implements and evaluates the plan.
- The RN bases the plan of care on current nursing knowledge/skills and institutional methodology.
- The RN accepts assignments that are commensurate with his/her experience, knowledge and ability.
- One year of OR experience required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas
- ADN in Nursing required. BSN preferred.
- BLS required; ACLS and PALS preferred
- CNOR preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom