Park Plaza & Plaza Specialty Hospitals - Houston, TXRegistered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room
Located adjacent to the Texas Medical Center, Park Plaza and Plaza Specialty Hospitals offer the convenience of a community hospital with two distinct purposes. Since 1975, Park Plaza Hospital has been offering complete medical services, including surgery as well as outpatient, imaging and rehabilitation. Plaza Specialty Hospital, a hospital within a hospital, has been providing long-term acute care to those needing prolonged hospitalization and recovery since 1994.Park Plaza/Plaza Specialty Hospital is currently looking for an Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice and managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care.
- Circulates or scrubs for a variety of surgical specialty cases.
- Responsible for surgical suite preparation for a variety of surgical cases.
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the department, as needed.
- Minimum one (1) year of current scrubbing and/or circulating experience in an O.R. setting required.
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners as an RN.
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
- CNOR preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom