Located outside of Washington, DC in the historic Loudoun County, StoneSprings Hospital Center, a 124- bed acute care facility, lies in an area full of attractions including historic parks, horseback riding, dining, shopping, and more! StoneSprings Hospital Center is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, which is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S where healthcare opportunities are almost unlimited!
StoneSprings Hospital Center has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval and holds accreditation from the Joint Commission. Most importantly,we are dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.
Additional information about our OR Department:
- 5 OR Suites
- Fast pace work environment that is actively growing
- Teamwork environment focused on putting patients first
- A supportive department focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals
Shift: Monday - Friday
Day Shift ( hours vary)Qualifications:
- Graduate of an NLN Accredited Nursing Program
- Current license as RN in the Commonwealth of Virginia or Compact State
- Operating Room experience or completion of a Peri-Op 101 Course
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom