Grand Strand Medical Center is a 301-bed acute care hospital serving residents of Horry and surrounding counties. Our hospital offers the only cardiac surgery program, neurosurgery program and pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) in Horry and Georgetown counties and is a designated Level I Adult Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center by South Carolina DHEC.
Our operating room staff provides excellent care for our patients during procedures.
• We currently have 12 ORs
• Of those 12, 2 are designated CVOR and 1 located on the second floor for C-Sections
• We provide surgical specialties such as general, vascular, neuro, orthopedics, GYN, ENT, urology, ortho-spine, pediatrics, dental, and any others relating to trauma.
• We also provide robotic surgery with our two DaVinci Robots the SI and XI.
• Designated Level 1 Adult Trauma Center and Level 2 Pediatric Trauma Center
• Our CVOR/open heart team is exhibiting tremendous growth by now providing state of the art procedures such as TAVRs (transcatheter aortic valve replacement and robotic CABG/lung procedures Under the supervision of the Surgical Director, the Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN) provides professional nursing care as directed by physicians in accordance with established policies and procedures of Grand Strand Regional Medical Center.
The Registered Nurse will have a valid license under the Compact License Agreement.
Graduate of an accredited school of professional nurse.
Minimum of 1 year of OR RN experience required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom