Medical City North Hills Registered Nurse - RN Operating Room
Surgery - Surgical Services
Full Time - FT
Days with Call Rotation Medical City North Hills
is an award-winning acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County, located near the corner of NE Loop 820 and Boulevard 26 in North Richland Hills. Our mission is above all else, to serve, to care for, and to assist in the healing of our patients and their families.
The Operating Room RN
provides nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Assesses, plans and evaluates the nursing care needs of the patient before, during and after a surgical procedure.
- Provides nursing care to the patient undergoing surgical procedures.
- Administers prescribed medications, applies dressings, monitors vital signs.
- Assists physician during procedures.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required 30 days after hire.
- Current CPR.
- Minimum of one year of previous OR experience.