Rio Grande Regional Hospital - McAllen, TX Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room (Seasonal Position)
Founded in 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital (RGRH), an HCA-affiliated facility, is proud of maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For nearly 33 years, we have remained focused and committed to providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
With 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty services, including:
24-hour emergency room
Off-site Emergency Department
Level III Trauma Center
Comprehensive cardiovascular care
30-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)Rio Grande Regional Hospital is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room for a SEASONAL PRN POSITION. Responsibilities:
- Performs an initial assessment and provides for peri-operative plan of care
- Cares for the surgical/procedural patient in relation to specific case performed.
- Uses related surgical equipment/supplies appropriately and according to aseptic principles.
- Functions in the role of circulator safely and effectively
- Adapt the peri-operative plan of care throughout the continuum.
- Maintain a safe environment.
- Provides age appropriate care to all patient populations for which staff member is responsible and trained for.
- Minimum two years operating room experience.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas.
- BCLS required
- Must be able to work 36 hours per week
- Pay is $64/per hour
- Must be able to work two weekends per month
- Must work two holidays between the months of September and February.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom