. Mountain View Hospital
Mountain View Hospital's physical location is the greatest recruiting asset and liability. Most want to come here, because of the community feel or the family they have in the area. The staff, Managers and Admin work very hard to make the work place a family oriented place to work.
The Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room/OR oversees and directs the care of surgical patients. The Surgery RN is responsible for the care of patients in all-surgical specialties. The RN serves as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, the RN will perform other duties as assigned by supervisorQualifications: EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (required)
- (BSN preferred)
- Utah RN License in this state (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS (required) - Must obtain within 6 months from start date.
- PALS (required) - Must obtain within 6 months from start date.
- One-year of OR experience as an RN required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom