Texas Orthopedic Hospital - Houston, TX Registered Nurse (RN) - Pain Managment
Texas Orthopedic Hospital was opened in 1995. We welcome you to a new era in orthopedic care. As one of the only specialty hospitals in the country focusing solely on orthopedics, Texas Orthopedic Hospital is pleased to offer all services conveniently located within one building:
Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Clinic Visits
- In and Out-patient Surgery
- Aquatic Therapy
- Spinal Diagnostic and Treatment Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Pain Management. Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates the facility's Standards of Performance, is responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to patients on an assigned Unit
- Provides direction to Licensed Vocational Nurses and non-professional nursing personnel in providing direct patient care.
- The Registered Nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the objectives of the Hospital.
- Applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span to identify patient and family requirements relative to age specific needs.
- Must be able to communicate calmly and clearly to patients, physicians & staff
- Must have a welcoming attitude, does not get distracted with change, creates and adheres to a healthy work environmentQualifications: Qualifications:
- RN licensure by Texas Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- Graduate of a licensed, accredited school of nursing, associates or bachelor's program.
- BLS from the American Heart Association
- Two to Five years of experience in DSU, OR/PACU and/or Pain Management
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom