Clear Lake Regional Medical Center - Webster, TX Registered Nurse (RN) - Post Partum Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Post Partum. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for the OB/GYN Unit and managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve the quality of patient care.
- Responsible for the care and patient teaching for pre-op and post-op surgical cases.
- Responsible for the care and patient teaching for the patient with a suprapubic catheter.
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of the patient with drainage devices, i.e., Hemovac, Surgivac, Urevac, Jackson-Pratt, Penrose and percutaneous drains and stents.
- Responsible for the care and patient teaching for the post-partum patient.
- Assumes the responsibility for charging the unit, as needed.
- Minimum of one (1) year Post Partum or GYN experience required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Current TX Licensure as an RN.
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom