Tomball Regional Medical Center - Tomball, Texas Registered Nurse (RN) - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Since 1976, Tomball Regional Medical Center (TRMC) has provided quality healthcare to the communities we serve including emergency care, labor and delivery, a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), general surgery, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, acute inpatient rehabilitation, sports medicine, physical therapy, orthopedics, outpatient testing, wound care and many others. Our 150-acre campus and 350 bed hospital also features designated specialty centers: the Heart Center, the Tomball Regional Medical Center Wound and Hyperbaric Center, and Texas Sports Medicine Center. Tomball Regional Medical Cente
r is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
. Responsibilities: Responsibilities:
- The registered nurse is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the unit in order to provide quality patient care to patients in applicable age specific populations.
- The registered nurse applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development.
- Employee is responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the appropriate age populations.
- According to established facility policies and procedures, the registered nurse provides and supplies professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate.
- The registered nurse provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
- 1 or more years recent clinical experience as an RN in NICU preferred
- Current RN licensure by Texas Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- NRP required within 90 days of hire
- STABLE certification within 90 days of hire
- RNC preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom