Memorial Hospital of Tampa - Registered Nurse - Recovery - ECT RN
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Registered Nurse? Become part of an awarding team of Registered Nurse at Memorial Hospital of Tampa. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team. This Registered Nurse position is a Part Time position. Our team of Registered Nurse take pride in nursing. Become a part of our team today.
Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is a procedure, done under general anesthesia. Services that we provide to our patients:
Neurotherapy (ECT), Psychiatric assessment and treatment, Management of some medical conditions, Medication management, Dietary consultation, Recreational therapy assessment and treatment, Psychotherapy (individual and group), Education for patients and families on diagnosis, treatment options and medications and Assistance with discharge planning and financial issues. Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Memorial Hospital of Tampa has been providing comprehensive healthcare services for residents of south Tampa and the surrounding community for over 40 years. Recent renovations and the addition of state-of-the-art technology has kept the hospital modernized to provide high-quality medical care, including emergency medicine, diagnostic procedures, surgery, outpatient therapies and acute care for hospitalized patients. With a high caliber medical staff and a team of caring, skilled employees, it's no wonder Memorial Hospital has a long-standing reputation for excellence.
The 183-bed acute care hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission and provides 24-hour Emergency Care, Behavioral Healthcare, Cardiovascular Services, General Surgery and Imaging & Diagnostic Services. Other specialized services include an accredited Diagnostic Sleep Lab, Digestive Health, Digital Mammography, Health 4 Seniors, Interventional Radiology, Inpatient & Outpatient Physical Rehabilitation, Robotic Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Speech & Language Services, Weight Loss/Bariatric Surgery, Women's Health, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Make excellence your goal by joining our team of Registered Nurse and family of hospitals. To learn more and to apply, go to www.MoreCareerChoices.comQualifications: Requirements:
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Minimum 1 year RN experience in acute care setting preferred.( 1 year BHU Experience preferred)
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- CPI a plus but not required
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS & ACLS certifications).
- PALS certification required.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.