Research Psychiatric Center - Kansas City, MO Registered Nurse (RN) - Partial Hospitalization Program (Outpatient Services)
At Research Psychiatric Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Research Psychiatric Center has provided comprehensive behavioral health services for more than 25 years to adolescents, adults and seniors dealing with emotional disorders, mental illness and substance abuse.
Are you looking for a place to make a difference with a healthcare system that offers the best resources to not only the community, but also its employees? Apply here today!
Our Partial Hospitalization Program is tailored to meet the needs of adolescents ages 12-18 or adults 18 and older suffering from emotional or mental disorders, we provide outpatient treatment to stabilize individuals experiencing persistent crisis. Programming occurs Monday through Friday during the hours of 8:30am and 3:00pm. This level of care may be used as an entry point for treatment or as a step-down following inpatient stabilization. Top 3 reasons why employees love this department:
About Research Psychiatric Center:
- Great teamwork
- Monday through Friday daytime work hours
- Positively impacting the lives of our patients
Our mental health programs offer a complete range of acute inpatient, day treatment and community based outpatient behavioral healthcare. Our professional staff includes psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and licensed professional counselors, all with special training to care for people with mental, emotional or behavioral disorders. We are dedicated to helping our patients find their path to recovery through therapy, counseling and other treatment methods. Our treatment plans are created to fit each patient's individual health needs.
Our 100 bed facility is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and from the State of Missouri. All hospital based services include full psychiatric, psychosocial and medical evaluations.
Learn more about working at Research Psychiatric Center: http://researchpsychiatriccenter.com/about/ Recently named America's Coolest City . Learn more about living in KC . http://www.thinkkc.com/with/HCAMidwest Relocation assistance of $5,000 and sign-on bonus up to $7,500 is available for experienced RNs! Research Psychiatric Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Partial Hospitalization Program (Outpatient Services)
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Psychiatric Outpatient Services Manager.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic support and facilitation of all aspects of patient care and program delivery, within the scope of nursing practice, throughout the course of the program day for all patients that are participating in the partial hospital program.
- The registered nurse provides the services necessary to meet ongoing and evolving needs of the patient and their families during the course of treatment with a focus on excellent patient outcomes and in support of the mission of Research Psychiatric Center.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree, (BSN preferred).
- Must hold a current license from the Missouri Board of Nursing.
- BLS through AHA required upon hire
- One to two years of experience in an inpatient psychiatric or Partial Hospitalization setting is preferred.