Psychiatric Registered Nurse Geriatric Unit
Work Schedule: PRN NIGHTS 7p-7aPsychiatric / Behavioral Health / Mental Health / Geri Psych
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!
Medical City McKinney provides comprehensive emergency, diagnostic, medical and surgical services, including cardiovascular, orthopedics, neurosciences and women's and children's services. Since first opening our doors over 90 years ago, Medical City McKinney is a thriving 260-bed hospital continuing to lead the way of meeting and exceeding our growing community's healthcare needs by our commitment to change and innovation. We are proud our hospital is a Joint Commission Accredited Primary Stroke Center and is the first hospital in Dallas, Collin, Grayson and Fannin Counties to receive The Joint Commission's Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee Joint Replacement. We are also an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. Medical City McKinney has built its name on providing area residents with exceptional healthcare that is both professional and personal. Our highly skilled physicians and staff members are focused on providing the most advanced and comprehensive healthcare available today...and for generations to come. Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless:
• We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
• We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
• We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
• We act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
Please visit our website at http://medicalcitymckinney.com/ to see for yourself why you should join our team.
We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Discounts to various retail stores and more.... Medical City McKinney
is seeking experienced Behavioral Health Nurses
who have a heart and passion for behavioral medicine. Our Psychiatric Registered Nurses
have the ability to multi task and possess critical thinking skills, which allow them to initiative when needed. We seek nurses who have high energy that can work in a fast paced environment providing compassionate care to our patients.
The Wysong Campus at Medical City McKinney
, located at Virginia Parkway and Highway 75, has been the leading inpatient psychiatric hospital provider in Collin County for over a decade. Treatment is provided in a warm and nurturing environment where we treat adults and seniors with a wide range of psychiatric conditions including depression, anxiety, suicidal and/or aggressive behavior, psychotic thinking and bipolar disorder.Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of Mental health, Psychiatric, Behavioral Health, Adult Psych experience required
- Texas State RN license or compact license accepted
- BLS issued by the American Heart Association required
- SAMA preferred