Research Psychiatric Center - Harrisonville, MO Registered Nurse (RN) - Sr. Adult Unit- SAGE (Cass Regional Medical Center)
At Research Psychiatric Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in Harrisonville, Missouri, Research Psychiatric Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA Midwest Health. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. RPC SAGE (Cass)
is a beautiful 10 bed unit at Cass Regional Medical Center. We are seeking experienced RNs to join our growing team. Apply now to see how we can help you grow your career! Want to learn more about Nursing opportunities: Please contact Jennifer Beck at 816-257-6473 or email Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org Responsibilities:
- The role of the Registered Nurse (RN) is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager / Chief Nursing Officer.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Research Psychiatric Center.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current RN license from the Missouri Board of Nursing.
- BLS required upon hire.
- One to two years of experience in an inpatient psychiatric setting is preferred.
This position is located in Harrisonville, MO
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom