Research Psychiatric Center - Kansas City, MO Registered Nurse (RN) - Psychiatric Transfer Center FT Nights
At Research Psychiatric Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Research Psychiatric Center has provided comprehensive behavioral health services for more than 25 years to teenagers, adults and seniors dealing with emotional disorders, mental illness and substance abuse.
Are you looking for a place to make a difference with a healthcare system that offers the best resources to not only the community, but also its employees? Apply here today!
This a brand new state of the art technology Transfer Center in Overland Park, KS. Using our In-Touch technology, we provide emergency triage and crisis assessment to determine, and co-facilitate, the required plan of care to ensure optimal safety and patient outcomes across the age and mental health disease spectrum. Our assessments may be conducted in emergency room settings, and other locations, and by tele-assessment.
Learn more about working at Research Psychiatric Center: http://researchpsychiatriccenter.com/about/ Relocation assistance of $5,000 and sign-on bonus up to $7,500 is available for experienced RNs! Recently named America's Coolest City . Learn more about living in KC . http://www.thinkkc.com/with/HCAMidwest
Research Psychiatric Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse - (RN) Transfer Center FT Nights Responsibilities:
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager / Chief Nursing Officer.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Research Psychiatric Center.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current license from the Missouri Board of Nursing.
- BLS through AHA required upon hire
- One to two years of experience in an inpatient psychiatric setting is preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom