Research Psychiatric Center - Kansas City, MO Registered Nurse (RN) - Psychiatric Transfer Center FT Nights
At Research Psychiatric Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Research Psychiatric Center has provided comprehensive behavioral health services for more than 25 years to teenagers, adults and seniors dealing with emotional disorders, mental illness and substance abuse.
Are you looking for a place to make a difference with a healthcare system that offers the best resources to not only the community, but also its employees? Apply here today!
Learn more about working at Research Psychiatric Center: http://researchpsychiatriccenter.com/about/ Relocation assistance of $5,000 and sign-on bonus up to $5,000 is available for experienced RNs! Recently named America's Coolest City . Learn more about living in KC . http://www.thinkkc.com/with/HCAMidwest
Research Psychiatric Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse - (RN) Transfer Center FT Nights Responsibilities:
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager / Chief Nursing Officer.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Research Psychiatric Center.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current license from the Missouri Board of Nursing.
- BLS through AHA required upon hire
- One to two years of experience in an inpatient psychiatric setting is preferred.