Centerpoint Medical Center - Independence, MO Registered Nurse (RN) - Recovery Unit (PACU) - part time days (20 hours per week 11am-7:30pm with rotating call) Ask about our sign on bonus for qualifying RN's with PACU or ICU experience! Centerpoint Medical Center
features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more. Centerpoint Medical Center
features the following:
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
- Women's Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit.
Learn More About Being a Registered Nurse (RN) at Centerpoint Medical Center: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPMxGNAx0D4 Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Clinical Manager/Director, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards.
- The Registered Nurse in this department provides care for adolescent patients age 16 and up, young adult patients age 18-39, adult patients age 40-64, and geriatric patients age 65 and older.
- One year of RN hospital PACU experience or ICU experience required.
- This is a part time position in PACU. 20 hours per week. 11am-7:30pm with rotating call.
- 1 year Critical Care experience
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Current Missouri RN license required.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS within 1 year of hire date.
- PALS within 6 months of hire date.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom