Kingwood Medical Center - Kingwood, Texas Registered Nurse (RN) - Rehab
The most advanced hospital services available in the Houston area are right in your own backyard at Kingwood Medical Center. As part of the nationwide HCA Healthcare system, Kingwood patients have access to advanced medical care and physicians trained at top hospitals. HCA and Kingwood Medical Center also provide the communities of Northeast Houston, Humble, New Caney and Cleveland, Texas with education and outreach programs.
Our doctors, nurses and staff are committed to preserving and extending the health of our patients. Here are just a few ways we show that commitment:
Kingwood Medical Center
- 24-hour emergency room
- Innovative and customized cardiovascular services, including heart and vascular surgery
- State of the art imaging and endoscopy services for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans
- Inpatient rehab for physical recovery from stroke, trauma, orthopedic injuries and more
- Neurosciences program including our Joint-Commission-accredited Primary Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of Excellence
- Women's Center and pediatric services with access to pediatric specialists 24/7
is currently accepting applications for a Registered Nurse (RN) for their Rehab Unit. Responsibilities:
The Registered Nurse is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the Unit in order to provide quality patient care. Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the adolescent, adult and geriatric population. According to established facility policies and procedures, provides and supplies professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate. The RN provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting. Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area.Qualifications: POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
• Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
• One (1) or more current year's clinical MedSurg or Rehab experience as a registered nurse required.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Good clinical skills and judgment.
• Current TX license as RN.
• Current CPR Course Completion.
• Current ACLS and CRRN certification(s) preferred.
• FIMS Certification preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom