Corpus Christi Medical Center, Corpus Christi, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) - Rehab
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available.
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a 631-bed Health Care System offering a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
• 24-hour Emergency Services
• Bariatric Services
• Behavioral Health Services
• Cancer Diagnostics & Treatment
• Cardiovascular Testing & Surgery
• Diagnostic Imaging/MRI
• Breast Diagnostic Center
• Inpatient Rehabilitation
• Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level I, II, III
• Maternal and Neonatal Transport
• Neurosurgical and Neurological Services
• Orthopedic Services
• Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation
• Women's Health Center
Corpus Christi Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) for its Rehab Department. This is a PRN position.
The Registered Nurse demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgement and leadership in the anticipation, coordination, and planning for the care of the patient. The Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for the planning, directing and provision of nursing care to patients in accordance with the Texas Nurse Practice Act, physician's orders, recognized nursing techniques, policies, procedures, established standards of care/practice, and regulatory agencies. Demonstrates and inspires confidence, credibility, adaptability and autonomy. Supports the Corpus Christi Medical Center's vision, mission and values.
• Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
• Minimum two (2) years' experience in MedSurg or Rehab.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Good clinical skills and judgment.
• Current TX license as RN.
• Current CPR Course Completion.
• Current ACLS and CRRN certification(s) preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom