Research Psychiatric Center - Warrensburg, MO Registered Nurse (RN) - Senior Adult Unit - New Unit Opening in Warrensburg, MO!
At Research Psychiatric Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Warrensburg Missouri, Research Psychiatric Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA Midwest Health. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. Bridges Senior Behavioral Health Unit
is a beautiful new 12 bed unit opening in Western Missouri Medical Center. We are seeking experienced RNs to join our growing team. Apply now to see how we can help you grow your career! Up to $7500 Sign on Bonus Available!!! Up to a $7,500 sign on bonus available Up to a $5,000 relocation bonus available Want to learn more about Nursing opportunities: Please contact Jennifer Beck at 816-257-6473 or email Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
Other benefits include: Free Parking • Competitive Pay • Excellent Benefit Package Responsibilities:
- The role of the Registered Nurse (RN) is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager / Chief Nursing Officer.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Research Psychiatric Center.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current RN license from the Missouri Board of Nursing.
- BLS CPR required upon hire.
- NVCI required upon hire or within three months of hire.
- One to two years of experience in an inpatient psychiatric setting is preferred.
Interested in learning more about this or other RN opportunities at Bridge Senior Behavioral Health Unit?
Contact Jennifer at 816-257-6473
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom