Centerpoint Medical Center - Independence, MO Registered Nurse (RN) - Super Float Pool - FT nights (must have ICU exp) Ask about our sign on bonus for qualifying RN's!
Join Centerpoint Medical Center - recently named to Nurse.org list of "Best Hospitals for Nurses to work in Missouri"!
Centerpoint Medical Center, the largest healthcare provider serving Eastern Jackson County, and part of HCA Midwest Health-Kansas City's leading healthcare provider-was recently named to Nurse.org's list, "Best Hospitals for Nurses to Work in Missouri." Nurse.org, the leading career website, collected 1,118 workplace satisfaction surveys of nurses from 107 Missouri hospitals over the past two years. The data from the reviews revealed that Centerpoint Medical Center has one of the highest levels of job satisfaction among its nurses.
Centerpoint Medical Center earned a 4.1-star rating because 100 percent of nurses who responded recommended the hospital as an employer and also cited positives like supportive coworkers, flexible scheduling and competitive pay. Responsibilities:
- The Super Float Pool RN will float to the areas of ICU, PCU, Telemetry, Surgical/Ortho and Medical/Oncology. MUST have 5 years of current ICU experience to be considered for the Super Float Pool position.
- The registered nurse coordinates and provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the ICU, PCU, Telemetry, Surgical/Ortho & Medical/Oncology patient.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with the hospital and departmental policies and procedures, and supports the mission of Centerpoint.
- The registered nurse in this department provides care for ages 16 and over, young adult patients 18-39 years, adult patients age 40-64 years, and geriatric patients age 65 and older.
- Patients under the age of 16 will be cared for until stable enough for transfer.
- The registered nurse in the Float Pool will, in addition to basic preparation, acquire advanced knowledge in the psychosocial, spiritual, pathophysiological, and therapeutic components specific to the care of the patient.
Learn More About Being a Registered Nurse (RN) at Centerpoint Medical Center: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPMxGNAx0D4 Centerpoint Medical Center
features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more. Centerpoint Medical Center
features the following:
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
- Women's Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
- Graduation from a school of nursing with either a Diploma, ADN or BSN
- Must hold a current license from the Missouri State Board of Nursing
- BLS certification and ACLS certification
- MUST have at least 5 years of current hospital RN ICU experience
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom