Research Medical Center - Kansas City, MO Registered Nurse (RN) - Super Float Pool - FT Nights - Relocation and Sign-On-Bonus Available
Research Medical Center offers experienced Registered Nurses (RN's) Up to $7,500 sign on bonus and $5,000 relocation!
Other benefits include:
Free Covered Parking • On-Site Daycare • Competitive Benefit Package •Tuition Reimbursement
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA Midwest Health. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients' health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Institute, Heart Care, Neuroscience Institute and Women's Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
Apply now to learn how Research Medical Center can help you grow your nursing career! Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing required.
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS certification required and maintained.
- Previous clinical experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills
Interested in learning more about this or other RN opportunities at
Research Medical Center?
Contact Megan at 816-589-4519