Registered Nurse (RN) - Super Float Pool:
Belton Regional Medical Center- is part of HCA Midwest Health, Kansas City's largest healthcare provider.
Belton Regional Medical Center, is conveniently located at Highways I-49 and 58 in Belton, Missouri, is a 71-bed acute care hospital offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. Established in 1984, Belton Regional Medical Center¹s mission is to provide the citizens of southern Jackson and northern Cass counties access to critical health resources. In 2012 the hospital completed a $39.2 million expansion and renovation project to help meet the continuing needs of its patients.
Our highly qualified physicians and skilled health professionals are dedicated to our community, making it possible to meet this mission. For more information on Belton Regional Medical Center, visit beltonregionalmedicalcenter.com.
The super float float pool is designed as a premium pay position that provides support coverage to a variety of areas within the hospitals. The growth of our community and hospital have also meant in increased need for our nursing services. The primary areas of focus include our Emergency Department, the ICU, and our Medical/Telemetry unit. Premier float pool RNs will be trained to be effective and functional in all roles. Under the guidance of the Nurse Manager / Director the RN will provide and coordinate patient care and will assume responsibility and accountability for the provisions of nursing care. All nursing care will be provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures and applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and unit specific structure standards
• Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
• Current State of Missouri RN licensure required
• BLS Certification
• ACLS required within 30 days from hire
• Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses (ATCN) or Trauma Nursing Care Course (TNCC) required within 6 months of hire
• NIHSS required within 90 days from hire
• Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required
• Basic Computer skills
• Minimum 2 years critical care experience required (ICU, ED, PACU), candidates with a minimum of 2 years' experience in an acute PCU setting may be considered.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom