Centerpoint Medical Center - Independence, Missouri Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgery (OR) - Full time days (with rotating call) - Up to $15,000 sign on bonus and up to $10,000 relocation assistance for qualified candidates!
Join Centerpoint Medical Center - recently named to Nurse.org list of "Best Hospitals for Nurses to work in Missouri"!
Centerpoint Medical Center, the largest healthcare provider serving Eastern Jackson County, and part of HCA Midwest Health-Kansas City's leading healthcare provider-was recently named to Nurse.org's list, "Best Hospitals for Nurses to Work in Missouri." Nurse.org, the leading career website, collected 1,118 workplace satisfaction surveys of nurses from 107 Missouri hospitals over the past two years. The data from the reviews revealed that Centerpoint Medical Center has one of the highest levels of job satisfaction among its nurses.
Centerpoint Medical Center earned a 4.1-star rating because 100 percent of nurses who responded recommended the hospital as an employer and also cited positives like supportive coworkers, flexible scheduling and competitive pay. Come Grow With Us.
Find a job in healthcare with Centerpoint Medical Center, located in Independence, MO. Your passion is caring. So is ours. Come grow your career with us-become a member of a collaborative team whose mission focuses on the care and improvement of human life. At Centerpoint Medical Center, you'll find that caring extends to both our patients and our people. About Centerpoint Medical Center- A community of care.
Situated in historic Independence, Missouri, a satellite city of Kansas City, Centerpoint Medical Center is known for its robust services, cutting-edge technology and compassionate healthcare experts-along with top-quality patient care and a commitment to the community's health and wellness.
You're looking for a place to make a difference with a healthcare system that offers the best resources to not only the community that depends on its acute and outpatient medical care services, but also its employees.
Although Centerpoint Medical Center receives awards and prestigious recognition from The Joint Commission, the American Heart Association and other high-profile organizations, we don't rest on them-instead, our team members put excellence into action. Relocation assistance of up to $10,000 and sign-on bonus up to $15,000 available for qualified candidates! Recently named America's Coolest City . Learn more about living in KC . http://www.thinkkc.com/with/HCAMidwest
Learn More About Being a Registered Nurse (RN) at Centerpoint Medical Center: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPMxGNAx0D4 Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Clinical Manager/Director, the Registered Nurse, (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care for geriatric, adult, adolescent (16 years and over), and pediatric (6 months to 16 years,).
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, the generic and unit structure standards and/or AORN Standards of care if appropriate.
- One year of Registered Nurse (RN) hospital operating room experience required.
- This is a full time day position and will take turns rotating call.
- We are offering up to a $15,000 sign on bonus for RN Surgery/Operating Room experience. *One year of recent RN Surgery/Operating Room experience required to qualify for the sign on bonus. Current HCA employees are not eligible for the sign on bonus*. Must sign a work commitment to qualify for sign on bonus or relocation assistance.
- Clinical experience appropriate to area worked:
- 1 year Operating Room experience preferred
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Current Missouri RN licensure required.
- BCLS required.
- ACLS within one year of hire date.
- CNOR preferred.
- Must have at least 1 year of RN hospital Surgery (Operating Room) experience.