Parkridge East Hospital - Chattanooga, TN Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical/Surgical
Parkridge East Hospital, a facility of Parkridge Health Systems, is a 128-bed full-service, acute care hospital serving the Chattanooga, Tennessee and northwest Georgia area. Well known as a leader in obstetrics, high-risk births and women's services, Parkridge East also specializes in orthopedics, emergency care, inpatient & outpatient surgery and diagnostics. Parkridge East has been serving the community for over 30 years, and is your family's partner in healthcare for every stage of life.
Our facility offers award-winning healthcare for every stage of life, delivered by highly trained professionals. Parkridge East
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical/Surgical
working PRN nights (7p-7a) 8-10 shifts a month with weekend requirements flat rate of pay with diffs Responsibilities:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- TN RN License required
- Graduate of accredited RN program.
- BLS; ACLS; PALS Obtained/maintained within timeframes required by hospital policy
- 1 year Med/Surg experience preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom