Skyline Medical Center - Nashville, TN Registered Nurse (RN) - Trauma Intensive Care Unit (TICU)
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in Neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency series. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
Our Trauma Intensive Care Unit plays a critical role in caring for those in a 57 counties in Tennessee and an additional 47 counties in Kentucky as well as aiding 71 unique healthcare partners around the region in the management of severely injured or critically ill patients. Skyline is a certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, designated Level II Trauma Center, and treats some of the most complex stroke and traumatic brain injury patients and is equipped with specialized equipment and resources to care for this population of patients. Trauma surgeons are on- site 24/7 and additional physician specialist are always available, including neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons an oral maxillofacial surgeons.
Come join a family that cares for your family come be a part of an awesome team! Do not take it from us but hear it from our patients Above all Else Skyline Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Trauma Intensive Care Unit (TICU)
working 3 / 12 hour shifts with rotating weekends on nights 7p-7a Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values.
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilized Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
What we offer:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse license in Tennessee or appropriate compact state
- Previous critical care experience preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years or nursing experience preferred
- BLS - Required
- ACLS - Required within 6 months of employment
- CCRN - Preferred
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom