Position Summary:As a Registered Nurse (RN), Travel Nurse with CVS Health you will have the opportunity to use your clinical skills and be an educator to our patients and their families when they need it most. The Clinical Nurse Educator is an expert in the education of patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Use excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners and patients. Challenge your clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion. Certification and recertification expenses can be reimbursed for eligible RNs such as Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI®)!
As as Travel Nurse you will…
Use your clinical expertise to assist patients and their family members with complex therapies. Develop deep relationships with patients and family members in a one-on-one setting. Provide education, infusion training and clinical support to patients and the caregivers of patients who are initiating or transitioning to infused or inhaled therapies for pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Work within a highly specialized area of nursing.
* Enjoy the autonomy that comes from working within home care.
* Provide consultative services to physicians and nurses related to the patient’s plan of care and clinical services provided by CVS Health.
* Coordinate and provide education programs for patients.
* Collaborate effectively with internal staff including pharmacy operations, clinicians and sales staff to most effectively coordinate the plan of care.
* Provide education and clinical support to our sales team as needed.
* Participate in on-call as the business needs.
* Overnight travel up to 40-80% of the time within your state of residence and surrounding states with the potential to go anywhere in the United States on occasion.
* Overnight visits can occur up to 3 to 4 nights per week, working full time visiting patients Friday through Monday.
* Travel will be to provide patient care and to support our sales staff as needed.
* When not visiting patients, you will work from your home.
Registered Nurses (RN) with CVS Health infusion services have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 7 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with innovative ideas but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare
Registered Nurse, RN, Infusion, Infusion Therapy, Pulmonary, Cardiology, PAH, Groshong, Hickman, Travel, Travel Nurse, IV Team, ER, ICU, Home Infusion, Transplant, CRNI, Oncology, Cardiovascular, Vascular Access Required Qualifications:* Registered Nurse with current licensure in state of Arkansas with ability to obtain additional licensure for multi state service area
* Two years of high-tech home infusion experience. Or two years of experience in a critical care or acute care hospital setting providing high-tech infusions.
* Ability to build positive business relationships with all levels of medical/clinical personnel.
* Ability to travel as noted in the Position Summary and as business needs require.
* Have and maintain current CPR certification.
* Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance. Preferred Qualifications:* Experience in managing patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension – PAH is a major plus
* Home healthcare and pediatric experience
* Existing RN multi state licensure
* CRNI certification Education:* RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/