Fairview Park Hospital is an employee-centered, physician-friendly, community-focused hospital. We are a state-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility providing community healthcare services including a 24-hr Emergency Room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, and rehabilitation therapy services. Our culture is based upon our values of I-CARE: Integrity, Competence, Accountability, Respect and Excellence. In our small-town community, we are literally, "Neighbors Caring for Neighbors".Qualifications:
Direct Patient Care (80%):
• Providing case management for patients
• Providing specific assessments according to protocols and procedures, clinical competence in procedural skills, treatments, and patient/caregiver education related to wound care management.
• Acting as patient advocate in delivery and coordination of patient care.
Planning and Organizing (10%):
• Providing efficient and effective care with the guidance of the physician during clinic sessions.
• Attending the clinics at which you are scheduled and being dependable.
• Managing multiple patients at the same time with high energy and organization.
Collaboration / Communication / Follow-up (10%):
• Collaborating with other health care providers, wound care center physicians, Program Director and Medical Director, regarding clinic and patient needs.
• Effectively communicating with others, both verbally and written.
• Monitoring the Cases of patients for whom the Nurse is responsible.
- Registered Nurse and State Licensure
Wound Care Certification preferred but not required. Will receive Wound training.
Medical surgical, home health, or wound care experience preferred
Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom