Menorah Medical Center - Overland Park, KS Registered Nurse (RN) - Float Pool - PRN Menorah Medical Center
, a 175-bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community's healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens. Menorah Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Float Pool. Responsibilities:
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Menorah Medical Center.
- The Registered Nurse in 602 PRN Pool provides care for infants, pediatrics and the adolescent patient 12-18 years of age, adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current license from the Kansas Board of Nursing.
- BLS required.
- ACLS upon hire or within one year of hire.
- Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar services provided is preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom