JFK Medical Center
Atlantis, FL House Supervisor PT Nights Rotating Weekends Facility Description:
JFK Medical Center has evolved into a 472-bed acute care medical/surgical facility and healthcare complex specializing in cardiovascular care, neuroscience, oncology services, orthopedics and bariatrics as well as Women's Services. JFK Medical Center is also a teaching facility for medical residents. Our level of service and team of professionals rank among the best in the nation. Our people possess the perfect combination of professionalism and compassion. Our overall mission is to enrich the lives of our patients by providing care that never quits. Our determination shows through in everything we do from hiring the best, most qualified people, to creating a dynamic work place where ongoing educational opportunities are a top priority. What makes us special...
The City of Atlantis is located near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. Close to the Beach, Trendy Restaurants and Shopping Malls. There's a little something for everybody.
On site benefits for JFK Medical Center include Child Care (6 weeks to pre K), JFK Charter School (K -5), car detailing, car repair, ship-a-weigh program - shipping packages anywhere in the US from our loading dock for 40% off, gym with personal trainer FREE, and much more!
JFK Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for seven consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
To provide safe and effective nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process. The registered nurse also is responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering said patient care. Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Qualifications: Qualifications
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelors degree preferred in nursing or related field.
- Minimum five (5) years RN experience preferred.
- Courses regarding or experience in the leadership role.
- Current Florida Nursing License
- Demonstrates ability to fulfill a broad range of shift leader responsibilities.
- Basic Arrhythmia certification preferred
- Basic Life Support certification required
- ACLS and PALS certification required
- Clinically proficient in most technical aspects of patient care.
- Ability to work effectively with others in a leadership role.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills to promote cohesive hospital-wide team support.
- Supports and maintains effective interdepartmental and interpersonal relationships.
- Serves as a role model and resource individual for all units.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom