TriStar Ashland City Medical Center - A facility of Centennial Medical Center Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical/Surgical - Swing Bed - PT Weekends Only TriStar Ashland City Medical Center Facts on TriStar Ashland City Medical Center
TriStar Ashland City Medical Center
- 24 hour a day emergency services
- 7 private Emergency Department treatment rooms
- Medical/Surgical beds for inpatient needs
- Rehab & Diagnostic Imaging Services
- Outpatient Surgical Services
- TriStar physicians of all medical specialties are on immediate call for emergencies with backup at TriStar Centennial in downtown Nashville
- Nationally ranked in the top 10% for quality care, emergency medicine, laboratory, radiology and safety management
is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical/Surgical - Swing Bed. Responsibilities
Registered Nurses (RNs) provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients and the public about various health conditions, and provide emotional support to patients and their family members. RNs must use independent and reasonable judgment in providing a wide variety of services as per the scope of nursing practice.
- Demonstrates the facility's Standards of Performance, ICARE values, and Patient Promise.
- Assesses, monitors, records, reports, and follows through on symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Creates and maintains accurate, detailed reports and records.
- 4. Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and modify the plan of care, as indicated by the patient's responses and conditions.
- Delegates nursing tasks as appropriate and safe, but retains accountability for patient care
- Provides individualized education for the patient, family, and or caregiver throughout the continuum of care.
- Adheres to standards of safety and infection control, in the delivery of patient care.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of and complies with all policies and procedures related to the performance of job duties
- RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- BLS from the American Heart Association.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom