Menorah Medical Center, a full-service, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves the community's healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. The hospital has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
The hospital, near the Overland Park and Leawood city lines, continues to be a leader in cancer care . It was the first to introduce the area's only CyberKnife®. This revolutionary new treatment for destroying harmful tumors does not require surgery or anesthesia, and lets the patient go home immediately after treatment with few, if any, side effects. It is also the only hospital in Johnson County to offer Mammosite®, an advanced technology for breast cancer. Menorah Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) for our Women's Surgical Services Department. Responsibilities:
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Menorah Medical Center.
- The Registered Nurse provides care for the adolescent patient 12-16 years of age, adult patients between 17 to 60 years; and geriatric patients 60 years and older.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current license from the Kansas of Nursing.
- BLS required upon hire.
- Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar services provided is preferred.