MEDICAL CENTER OF TRINITY
Medical Center of Trinity is a 288 bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital (main campus) strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties. Medical Center of Trinity clinical and acute-care programs include: Emergency Care, Heart & Vascular, including Open Heart Surgery, Spine & Orthopedics, Cancer Care and Women's Health & Obstetrics. Medical Center of Trinity has received Chest Pain Center with PCI accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC). The hospital has also been designated as an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center and has been named a recipient of the 2014 Women's Choice Award as one of America's Best Hospitals in Emergency Care. POSITION SUMMARY:
The Registered Pharmacy Technician performs a variety of technical duties related to preparing and dispensing drugs in accordance with the standard procedures.Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- National certification as a Pharmacy Tech (CPhT) preferred
- Current State of Florida Registration as a Pharmacy Tech or Florida licensed Pharmacy Intern required.
- Minimum of one year pharmacy tech experience; hospital setting preferred.
- Pharmacy knowledge including medical terminology and prescription drug names.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal communication, organizational skills, pc skills, analytical abilities and clerical skills.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom