Cave Spring Emergency Room Registrar
Lewis Gale's new standalone Emergency Room, a department of Lewis-Gale Medical Center, will be opening in late 2017! The Emergency Room will be staffed with board-certified emergency room physicians and nurses, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. We are currently seeking a qualified Patient Access Manager to join our team!
Located in Roanoke County at the corner of Route 419 and Ogden Road, this nearly 10,000 square-foot facility is being constructed with the surrounding population's needs in mind.
You must be available for Onboarding and Training requirements. As a Full Time Registrar you must be able to work 2:30pm - 11pm.
As a Registrar you will be responsible for:
- Interviewing patients to establish patient accounts and obtain necessary signatures for consents.
- Providing information to patients.
- You must follow Medical Center policies, procedures and processes and collect co-payments as needed.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Doctor's office or healthcare experience is a plus.
- Must have 1 year of strong customer service/organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment!
High School Diploma or GED is required for the position. Parallon
Parallon is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, one of our nation's leading healthcare providers. Parallon was formed in 2000 to handle end-to-end revenue cycle services, which includes patient registration, billing, collections, insurance verification, denial management and everything in between. #ParallonBCOM
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom