Centerpoint Medical Center Registrar
Centerpoint Medical Center is seeking a Part Time Registrar. Work hours are Saturday and Sunday from 1:30pm - 12am.
You must be available to complete Onboarding and Training requirements.
As a Registrar you will be responsible for:
- Interviewing patients to establish patient accounts and obtain necessary signatures for consents.
- Providing information to patients.
- You must follow Medical Center policies, procedures and processes and collect co-payments as needed.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Must have previous Doctor's office or healthcare experience.
- Must have strong customer service/organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment!
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- You must pass a typing test prior to interviewing, 30wpm with 3 or fewer errors.
Parallon is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, one of our nation's leading healthcare providers. Parallon was formed in 2000 to handle end-to-end revenue cycle services, which includes patient registration, billing, collections, insurance verification, denial management and everything in between.