Lewis-Gale Hospital Montgomery
seeks a self-motivated individual to work as Part-Time Registrar
. Primary work hours are Monday - Friday from 12pm - 5:00pm plus every other weekend.
You must also be available to complete Onboarding and Training Requirements. As a Registrar you will be responsible for:
• Interviewing patients to establish patient accounts and obtain necessary signatures for consents.
• Providing information to patients.
• You must follow Medical Center policies, procedures and processes and collect co-payments as needed.
• Must have strong customer service/organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment!Qualifications:
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Previous Doctor's office or healthcare experience is a plus.
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- You must have a high school diploma or GED
- Meditech experience is a plus
Parallon is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, one of our nation's leading healthcare providers. Parallon was formed in 2000 to handle end-to-end revenue cycle services, which includes patient registration, billing, collections, insurance verification, denial management and everything in between.