Parkland Medical Center Registrar
Parkland Medical Center is seeking a Part Time Registrar.
Work hours are 8am - Noon You must be available to complete Onboarding and Training Requirements.
As a Registrar you will be responsible for:
- Interviewing patients to establish patient accounts and obtain necessary signatures for consents.
- Providing information to patients.
- You must follow Medical Center policies, procedures and processes and collect co-payments as needed.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Doctor's office or healthcare experience is a plus.
- Must have 1 year of strong customer service/organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment!
- High school diploma or GED
Parallon is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, one of our nation's leading healthcare providers. Parallon was formed in 2000 to handle end-to-end revenue cycle services, which includes patient registration, billing, collections, insurance verification, denial management and everything in between.