Research Medical Center seeks several self-motivated individuals to work as a PRN Registrar.
Work hours are afternoons, evenings and weekends, you must be flexible.
You must be available to complete Onboarding and Training requirements.
As a Registrar you will be responsible for:
- Interviewing patients to establish patient accounts and obtain necessary signatures for consents.
- Providing information to patients.
- You must follow Medical Center policies, procedures and processes and collect co-payments as needed.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Must have previous Doctor's office or healthcare experience.
- Must have strong customer service/organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment!
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- You must pass a typing test prior to interviewing, 30wpm with 3 or fewer errors.
Parallon is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, one of our nation's leading healthcare providers. Parallon was formed in 2000 to handle end-to-end revenue cycle services, which includes patient registration, billing, collections, insurance verification, denial management and everything in between.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom